We have a wide technological expertise that crosses a number of industries. Our team has a capability to develop Websites for our clients in warehousing, logistics management, container shipping, distribution, courier delivery markets and much more.
Distribution and logistics industry is transforming with the incorporation of technology. The customers can make use of technology to track the status of their shipment. It has also facilitated in seamless delivery experience.
Technology can be used to streamline the supply chain and to keep the workflow balanced. However, the Logistics & Distribution industry faces a number of challenges.
It needs to integrate technology so as to serve the global clientele. The main aim of Logistics companies is to offer on-time delivery while taking care of the deliverables.
Globalization and emerging business trends like e-Commerce, has given a great stimulus to the Shipping, Logistics & Distribution industry. The world has become smaller and connected now, and people has the luxury of buying anything from anywhere, without worrying about logistics. This has created a phenomenal growth potential and a lucrative business opportunity for these industries, but it comes with its inherent challenges, like:
- Route Optimization
- Security issues in supply chain
- Frequent rises in fuel prices
- Environmental compliances
- Managing variations in transit times
- Vulnerability of damage to goods or Logistic equipment in transit
Logistic and Distribution Website Features
- Appealing and attractive UI
- Highlight discounts and services with the help of audio, video and animations
- Unlimited categories
- Simple and easy order processing
- Helps to create brand identity
- Reliable and secure payment gateways
- Seamless navigation to help users find desired products
- Streamline your business process
- Unlimited number of product images
- Increase profit margins and much more…